“Excellent” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Premier Inn London City - Old Street

You added Premier Inn London City - Old Street to your Saves list
Premier Inn London City - Old Street
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1 Silicon Way, Corsham Street, London N1 6DR, England (Shoreditch)   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Book at premierinn.com
Ranked #96 of 1,049 Hotels in London
Nottingham, United Kingdom
“Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

This was our third stay at the hotel and will always stay here when staying in London. We never think twice asking for advice and directions. The staff always treat you not as guests but old friends..

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with premierinn.com

PiOldstreet, Duty Manager at Premier Inn London City - Old Street, responded to this review, July 31, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a tripadvisor review.

I was pleased to see that you are a regular guest with us, and that we are your first choice when staying London.

Please be assured I will pass your comments on to the team.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Duty Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (226)
  • Greek first
  • Polish first
Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

What is not to like about Premier Inn? These guys have it down to a science. Old Street location is near Shoreditch. While there was construction across from the hotel, we stayed on a Friday night so there was no noise the following morning. But honestly with their good sleep guarantee, I doubt that it would have been heard. The beds are great (although my tall teenage sons found the twin beds in the family size room to be a little too short), the bar/kitchen convenient and well-stocked for snacking type purposes, the location within easy walking distance of the Old Street Tube station. And so CLEAN. I am hyper about cleanliness and these rooms and bathrooms are super clean. I wish Premier Inn would come to the USA!

Room Tip: A "cot" means a baby crib. Family rooms have one "double" bed - bigger than an...

Thank you for choosing to stay at Premier Inn London City Old Street,

It’s good to know you had a good nights sleep at our hotel. Our aim is to provide clean, comfortable, well looked after rooms, served by a friendly team.

Premier Inn is constantly expanding with hotels in England, Ireland, Dubai and India. You never know, USA may be on the cards in future.

London, United Kingdom
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014 via mobile

I've stayed here a few times - the staff are spot on, you can normally check in early, the rooms are clean and well finished. Everything you need for a comfortable night - but the wifi is useless.

I think it's a Premier Inn thing rather than just this location. I wasted over and hour trying to give their provider, Arqiva money so that I could get more than 30 minutes service. Managed in the end to give them my money but never got the wifi connection.....gave up in the end frustrated determined not to book here on my next trip. Shame it's the small mistakes that create a wrong impression.

Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
PiOldstreet, Reception Team Member at Premier Inn London City - Old Street, responded to this review, July 31, 2014
Dear Guest,

It is great to know you are a regular guest with us. We value your feedback regarding the wi-fi. Please accept my sincere apology for the wi-fi issue you have experienced. If you inform us ahead of your next stay, we can arrange for free wi-fi to be added onto your reservation.

Please just quote, this trip advisor response and we will be happy to assist.

Shafiqur Rahman
Reception Team Member
Sheffield, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

My daughter, grand-daughter and I stayed in a family room for one night for a theatre trip to London. We were able to go into our room from mid-day so could freshen up and leave our bags before heading out via the nearby tube station. The room was immaculate, the staff were very friendly and chatted to the 6 year old about the show we had seen. Breakfast was very good value and plentiful - and free for children and we then left our bags for a few hours before collecting on the way to the railway station. Would definitely recommend for a future stay in London.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
PiOldstreet, Duty Manager at Premier Inn London City - Old Street, responded to this review, July 30, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.

It was great to read that you and your family enjoyed your trip to London. I was happy that we were able to provide you with an early check in. We try to provide to all guests when possible.

County Mayo, Ireland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

Family room clean and comfortable. Air conditioning good.Staff friendly and efficient. Food excellent..great deals available. Excellent location..bus and underground were only a few minutes walking distance.

Review collected in partnership with premierinn.com

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.

I was please that you found our rooms to be clean and comfortable.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014

Stayed 3 nights here with my 2 kids. Very clean and lovely place. The breakfast is superb and it's worth it. Easy access to london attractions. The staffs are very friendly and polite. Finally we enjoyed.

Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
PiOldstreet, Reception Team Member at Premier Inn London City - Old Street, responded to this review, July 30, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying with us at Premier Inn London City Old Street. I am glad to know you enjoyed our premier breakfast, which allows kids under the age of 16 years to eat for free. Also good to know you enjoyed your stay with us and we hope you consider Premier Inn again as your preferred choice of hotel.

Shafiqur Rahman
Reception Team Member
Nairobi
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014

I request this hotel every time I travel to London for meetings. Not only is it close to my London office, but also close to the tube and the service is amazing. I often arrive early mornings, and if they can't put me in my room immediately, they are happy to store my luggage. The breakfasts are just amazing - lots of choice and decent selection of coffee. I have eaten dinner a few times, not up to the breakfast standard, but still good. They don't do room service, but you can order at the bar and bring it up to your room. The rooms are comfortable - especially the beds, and have all the amenities I need.
The staff are all extremely helpful - from reception, to the cleaning staff and the restaurant staff.
Highly recommended for anyone staying in this area of London. I will definitely continue to request it as my hotel of choice.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.

I was really great to hear that we are your hotel of choice when in London on business. I am pleased that we are able to provide you with the service and accommodation you need in such a close proximity to your work place.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Premier Inn London City Old Street.

Been to Premier Inn London City - Old Street? Share your experiences!