Great hotel! Old street tube station is minutes away, however we used buses a lot for the first time and found them easier and sometimes quicker. The hotel it's self is typical of a premier inn, friendly staff, clean comfortable room and a good breakfast. We arrived early around 11 am our plan was to drop off our bags and book in later. However friendly staff checked and told us they could actually book is in there and then. One thing we were on the 6 th floor and my partner who is a light sleeper found it noisy outside with traffic, but it is London. If a light sleeper maybe ask to be put on the higher floor.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn London City (Old Street) Hotel London
- Premier Inn London City (Old Street) Hotel
- Premier Inn London City - Old Street England
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This is a brand new 251 Room Premier Inn with 200 seat Thyme restaurant. The hotel offers en-suite, air conditioned rooms. We also have a number of interconnecting rooms as well as Universally Accessible rooms. We are 2 minutes walk from Old Street tube station (Exit 1). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Premier Inn London City - Old Street reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.