This was our first visit to the hotel and we were not disappointed. The staff were both friendly and extremely helpful throughout our stay. Since we are both extremely fit and well, we were a little puzzled that we were allocated a disabled access room, which was clean and comfortable and highlighted the fact that the hotel has excellent facilities for all visitors. The electronic reception was easy to follow and both clever and quick. The hotel was very modern and the decor in both the rooms and public areas was pleasing to the eye. We were particlarly impressed by the displays of artwork which you would have expected to find in a five star,rather than a budget hotel.The breakfasts were excellent with plenty of choice on offer. We did not stay for evening meals but the menus looked promising. The hotel was located close to the underground station and there seemed to be good bus services too. We had a fantastic stay in London, thanks in no small measure to the first class accomodation at Premier Old Street.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This is a brand new 251 Room Premier Inn with 200 seat Thyme restaurant. The hotel offers en-suite, air conditioned rooms. We also have a number of interconnecting rooms as well as Universally Accessible rooms. We are 2 minutes walk from Old Street tube station (Exit 1). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Premier Inn London City - Old Street reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn London City (Old Street) Hotel London
- Premier Inn London City - Old Street England