This is a relatively new Premier Inn and it is excellent. We were on the 12th floor and the view over the London skyline was on a par with the Manhattan skyline. The Shard was lit up and reminded me of the Empire State in New York. The room was lovely, clean and everything was there that you would need for a short stay. The lifts were quick and we never waited once. Staff were helpful and the bar was really welcoming. We never ate there so can't comment, we had an excellent breakfast sandwich at the little sandwich kiosk just inside the underground at Old Street, I think it was Lennies, really good value and lovely fresh rolls. The hotel is less than 5 minutes walk from the tube, take Exit 1 from Old street underground. I cannot recommend this Premier Inn enough.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This is a newly refurbished 251 Room Premier Inn with 200 seat Thyme Bar & Restaurant. The hotel offers en-suite, air conditioned rooms. We also have a number of interconnecting rooms as well as Universally Accessible rooms. We are 2 minutes walk from Old Street tube station (Exit 1). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Premier Inn, Agoda, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Premier Inn London City (Old Street) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn London City (Old Street) Hotel London
- Premier Inn London City (Old Street) Hotel England