This hotel was perfect for our short break to London. It was (long) walking distance to St Paul's and the Thames. The breakfast is great value when you have children and it sets you up for the day. The evening meal was great. The hotel caters very well for tourists. The decor was quite stylish in the public areas.
The reception staff were young and enthusiastic, and all staff were pleasant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This is a brand new 251 Room Premier Inn with 200 seat Thyme restaurant. The hotel offers en-suite, air conditioned rooms. We also have a number of interconnecting rooms as well as Universally Accessible rooms. We are 2 minutes walk from Old Street tube station (Exit 1). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Premier Inn, Priceline and BookingOdigeoWL so you can book your Premier Inn London City - Old Street reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn London City (Old Street) Hotel London
- Premier Inn London City - Old Street England