The hotel is a very modern building, very comfortable and cozy. The rooms were clean and the beds were good. The staff was nice and helpful, the buffet breakfast is great and the location is good - close to the tube. In spite of all this, in my opinion it is not a good value for money: the hotel is good but not amazing but there are not that many amenities (not even free wi-fi) to justify the high rates!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This is a brand new 251 Room Premier Inn with 200 seat Thyme restaurant. The hotel offers en-suite, air conditioned rooms. We also have a number of interconnecting rooms as well as Universally Accessible rooms. We are 2 minutes walk from Old Street tube station (Exit 1). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Premier Inn, TripOnline SA, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Premier Inn London City - Old Street reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn London City (Old Street) Hotel London
- Premier Inn London City - Old Street England