Stayed for a long weekend in December and although the hotel was busy the staff were extremely friendly and accommodating. I believe the hotel is fairly new but the rooms were spotlessly clean along with the rest of the hotel. The bar prices were very reasonable for London too. When you come out of Old Street tube station take exit 1 and the hotel is a short walk up on the right hand side (towards the NIG building).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This is a brand new 251 Room Premier Inn with 200 seat Thyme restaurant. The hotel offers en-suite, air conditioned rooms. We also have a number of interconnecting rooms as well as Universally Accessible rooms. We are 2 minutes walk from Old Street tube station (Exit 1). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Premier Inn, Priceline and BookingOdigeoWL so you can book your Premier Inn London City - Old Street reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn London City (Old Street) Hotel London
- Premier Inn London City - Old Street England