Excellent location. Spotless rooms. Fast check in. The welcome at the check in was great. Really friendly woman called Carla. Didnt have food so cant comment. However, if you want a fairly decent breakfast, there is pub 5 minutes walk that sets you up for the day, at half the price of this hotels brekky. Directions: head to the main City rd/Old St round-about, cross the lights to the right, and walk down that road for 2 minutes, and you will see 2 pubs next each other on the left. Its the pub on the corner, think its a Wetherspoons.
Anyway, top hotel. Stay there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This is a brand new 251 Room Premier Inn with 200 seat Thyme restaurant. The hotel offers en-suite, air conditioned rooms. We also have a number of interconnecting rooms as well as Universally Accessible rooms. We are 2 minutes walk from Old Street tube station (Exit 1). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Premier Inn, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Premier Inn London City - Old Street reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn London City (Old Street) Hotel London
- Premier Inn London City - Old Street England