This is a decent hotel for people on a budget. But it's unfortunate that only 30 minutes of wifi is free per day. Also there are no wake up calls but you can set your tv to wake you up. They also don't have luggage racks for your suitcase.
If you are taking a tour, most tours won't pick you up at this hotel because they pick up mostly in Knightsbridge and those areas so you will have to go to the meeting point yourself. Also if you are expecting nice pillow top mattresses, you won't find them here.
For breakfast or dinner or coffee, I recommend Look Mum No Hands which is only a short walk away.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn London City (Old Street) Hotel London
- Premier Inn London City (Old Street) Hotel
- Premier Inn London City - Old Street England
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This is a brand new 251 Room Premier Inn with 200 seat Thyme restaurant. The hotel offers en-suite, air conditioned rooms. We also have a number of interconnecting rooms as well as Universally Accessible rooms. We are 2 minutes walk from Old Street tube station (Exit 1). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Premier Inn London City - Old Street reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.