Good quality accomodation with nice clean modern rooms.
Only 4 minutes from Old Street tube station (exit no 1), a few drop outs round station but not a problem just ignore.
Quite convenient location but you have to change tubes for west end attractions.
Staff excellent, breakfast very good.
No problems, only minor comments are : no shaver point or towel rails in bathroom, very limited tv /radio coverage with no option to upgrade to Sky : wi fi was very poor, had to use 3g after first day
Overall would use again without hesitation
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn London City (Old Street) Hotel
- Premier Inn London City (Old Street) Hotel London
- Premier Inn London City - Old Street England
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This is a brand new 251 Room Premier Inn with 200 seat Thyme restaurant. The hotel offers en-suite, air conditioned rooms. We also have a number of interconnecting rooms as well as Universally Accessible rooms. We are 2 minutes walk from Old Street tube station (Exit 1). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and HotelsClick so you can book your Premier Inn London City - Old Street reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.