“Very good burgers” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Byron Charing Cross

Byron Charing Cross
24-28 Charing Cross Road, London WC2H 0HX, England (Mayfair / St James's / Piccadilly / Green Park )
+44 20 7240 3550
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #1,451 of 18,003 Restaurants in London
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout, Delivery, Late Night
Neighborhood: Mayfair / St James's / Piccadilly / Green Park
Description: We make proper hamburgers. Good Scottish beef, ground fresh, cooked medium, served in a squishy bun with fries and a craft beer.
Vienna, Austria
“Very good burgers”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2013 via mobile

I had lunch here with my daughter and we enjoyed it. The burgers were very tasty as were the fries. It's a bit overpriced but so is everything in London. We currently live in Austria so we appreciated a good burger done to our "American" taste and standard. Fries were good too. I would give five stars if the service had been a bit quicker and it wasn't priced so high (shouldn't have to pay one GBP extra just for cheese!!)

Visited November 2013

• Turkish first
London, United Kingdom
“Really tasty burger!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2013

I love going to Byron when I'm feeling like a burger. It is always so tasty and consistently good. There cod before side dishes on the menu but, the options available are all tasty. I love the Byron burger because it has a tasty sauce and the bacon is the perfect accompaniment to the sauce. The milkshake are thick and creamy, the vanilla one I lovely. Definitely worth the queue if you need to wait for a table. I've been to 3 different Byrons in London and they are all consistently good.

“The best!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2013

These were the best burgers we ate on our trip from Australia. They taste amazing and are not like your usual burgers. We ate them almost every day while in the uk. Can you guys pleasr open one up in Sydney, Australia??

Moscow, Russia
“A perfect place for a burger”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2013

A brief menu card, that fits burger-place best, 90% consists of burgers and beer selection, accompanied by several garnishings for burgers. not having to waste any time for selection (there's just a couple of dozens of lines in whole menu card), you taste awesome burgers, whether classic or skinny.
Furthermore, everything is served quite fast.
Nothing to add, best burger place.

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Burger Queen”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013

I am a burger lover I am a serious burger lover ... and to say Byron is by FAR the best burger. I have had many arguments with people that Honest Burger is better but both my partner and I are avid Byron fans and were disappointed with Honest.

The Byron chilli burger is a must, I just wish burgers weren't so bad for you coz I would eat here daily

• Visited October 2013