“Cracking Cocktails” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Babble-City

Babble-City
45 Old Broad Street, London EC2N, England (Formerly The Wall)
Website
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
London, United Kingdom
“Cracking Cocktails”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2013

I went to Babble City with a friend on a Thursday night after work. I reserved a table as I know it is very popular and can get busy. The cocktails are lush and reasonably priced too in happy hour. Would definitely recommend it for good music and good drinks after work.

Visited October 2013

89% Recommend
“Friday night fun times!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013

My friends and I went along to Babble on Friday night for some after dinner drinks. First of all, Jo in the events team was kind enough to arrange a table for us at 9pm so we could arrive after dinner and still be comfortable. When we arrived the place was HEAVING! The music was great, we got table service and had a fantastic night. Highly recommend heading down there for an after work drinking sesh!

Essex
“Great night out”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013

I visitied Babble City for after work drinks with some friends on a Thursday evening and we all had a great time, fab selection of cocktails and great Happy Hour prices.
Definitely recommend!

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
BabbleCityManagement, General Manager at Babble-City, responded to this review, November 7, 2013
Hi Louise,

Great to hear you had an excellent night at Babble. Please come join us again soon for some festive fun.

Many Thanks
Sarah DeChamps
London, United Kingdom
“Perfect for Friday Night Drinks”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013

I have been to Babble on two occasions now for post-work drinks and have had a great time. The cocktails are delicious and there are plenty of staff so you never have to wait too long for a drink. It's happy hour until 7.30pm and the DJ plays good music all night. Would definitely recommend it for a good night out!

London, England, United Kingdom
“Babble - A Great Night Out”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013

I decided to choose this location to celebrate my birthday with work friends. I must say it was a great experience for everyone. We were greeted well upon arival shown to our booth with no hassle which allowed us to get straight into our party vibe.

The music was great in both the rooms we went to with both rooms playing music that would cater for all those who celebrated with me.

I will definantly come back to Babble again!!

• 3 of 5 stars Food