“Don't let the queue put you off....” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Dessert
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
London, United Kingdom
“Don't let the queue put you off....”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2014

I used to buy ice cream from this very place in the early 90's and was never disappointed.
I never back then considered sitting in the cafe for a dessert, until this weekend with friends.
Had no expectations in mind and thought it would be cheesy, glitzy and over the top on arrival.
We were welcomed, shown to our table for eight and immediately given free samples of ice cream to get the tast buds going and this was a lovely touch.
The service and portions were excellent, nothing was too much trouble, and given the footfall and turnover in this place - the staff had lots of smiles on their faces.
Product as ever......outstanding!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

London, United Kingdom
“Delicious and always polite, friendly staff!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2014

My children and I always visit Haagen Dazs when we come to London. Usually we have cups and cones to take out, but on one occasion we ate in and had the most wonderful, decadent sundaes imaginable! On this visit we chose to take out our ice cream. My cappuccino with hot chocolate fudge sauce was the best! (My children reliably inform me that theirs were delicious too). I am always so impressed with the friendliness of the staff. They were rushed off their feet on a busy Saturday afternoon, but remembered my order with ease and were so chatty and kind. We'll definitely be back!

Visited March 2014
Belfast
“Awesome pudding!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2014

I've been here so many times and each time is just as enjoyable. Although a Londoner, I moved away some time ago and when I visit home (which is quite a lot!) I pop in here a couple of times! They have such a wide variety of puddings and flavours of ice cream not available elsewhere. This week I brought my husband here, he'd never seen anything like it and wants to go back asap! A lovely treat right in the middle of London :)

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
London, United Kingdom
“Great Place for Dessert”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2014

I'd suggest heading here for dessert if you're eating out at Leicester Square. The ice cream is of a really high quality and although it can be expensive,it's nice for a treat.The restaurant also has several flavours that can't be found in the shops.

It does often have long queues, but the wait is definitely worth it.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Sudbury, United Kingdom
“Great dessert restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2014 via mobile

Can be costly but is so tasty it's worth it. Had a create your own dessert, was yummy. Service average and the decor could do with some updating, felt like a cheap fast food restaurant rather than a mid-price dessert diner.

Visited March 2014