“Love it !!!” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
London, United Kingdom
“Love it !!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2014

Really great selection of ice cream and desserts and also very tasty. I would go back there. Sometimes you need ton wait for a table specially weekends so arrive before peak time to avoid waiting.

Leatherhead
“Great treat”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2014 via mobile

Just like a proper restaurant, queue for a table, high quality menus and professional waiters. The hardest bit was trying to choose from the delicious dishes and they didn't disappoint. A lovely treat as a bit on the expensive side.

Milford Haven, United Kingdom
“Definitely worth a visit”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2014

I've had ice cream from the Haagen Dazs shop in Leicester Square and this was my second time eating in the restaurant. I really loved the ice cream and the service was very quick so it's somewhere I would definitely come back to.

London, United Kingdom
“If you love dessert...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2013

This is the place to go! I have visited Haagen Dazs in Leicester Square twice now and intend to go there again to sample their chocolate fondue selection. The first time I got cookies & ice cream (I think - it was many years ago). The second time around I got the classic combination of brownies and ice cream. On both occasions it did not disappoint but even for me it all got a bit sickly and hard to finish, even though I thought I could demolish the whole lot at the beginning!
I would highly recommend it nonetheless even if the service is rubbish. You are kept waiting for a while and then to grab the staff's attention to order is another game on it's own. The restaurant is always busy and usually full of tourists whenever I pass by but just for the great choice that's available I'll visit again once more!

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Northampton, England, United Kingdom
“Warmest Service in an Ice Cream Bar”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2013

I do like an ice cream or 3 as does my daughter. Mind you when she has finished she always shoves her plate in front of me, as if that will make the waitress staff think its me who is the true glutton. I don't think it will as I don't think much gets passed these guys. I have visited on a handful of occasions and each time service has been excellent and very very friendly.
I do like the touch of a small spoonful of a taster while you browse the menu. The menu, itself is a work of art, hard backed glossy coffee table style book, beautiful photography of some seriously scrummy stuff. Does the real stuff live up to it, yes of course it does, we are all familiar with Haagen daz, we all know its good, but if you are like me when you buy it at home, it is a spoon and straight into the pot. So visiting here its cool to enjoy with coffee, sorbets and fruit blends or in the case of my daughter, pancakes and chocolate sauce !!
Worth a visit especially good pre or after the cinema

• Visited December 2013