We spent 8 nights here and loved every min of it. We stayed in a Prestige Suite on the fourth floor (#405) and had lovely views! We heard a little bit of street noise (nothing that kept us awake) but never a sound from the nearby rooms. The staff was incredible! They were very friendly and bent over backwards trying to make us comfortable and happy. I have nothing but praise for them. The room service was fast and delivered not only hot and on time but in an elegant presentation. We ate dinner at the restaurant twice (reservations recommended) and found the food to be delicious and the service to be excellent. The location is amazing with many attractions within walking distance (an ATM is less than a block away). My husband had to unfortunately go into the hospital for 3 nights during our visit and the staff went out of their way to ask about him, attend to my needs and make me feel safe and comfortable, and welcome him back when he was discharged. I would definitely stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sofitel London St James lies discreetly at the very heart of London. Created in a magnificent grade II listed building, the 183-room hotel boasts accommodation to suit every taste. The hotel features "The Balcon" French brasserie, the St James Bar elegant cocktail bar and the sumptuous Rose Lounge. It is also the perfect place to unwind with the gym and relaxation space, So FIT by Sofitel, and So SPA by Sofitel, a new kind of Spa experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotel.de, ACCOR, Priceline, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your Sofitel London St James reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel St James London Hotel London
- Accor St James London
- Sofitel London St James England
- London Sofitel St James