On arrival the greeting we received was warm and genuine, all Sofitel staff were helpful and informative and the attention to detail was superb. The luxury room we had was just that from soft decor to crisp fresh bed linen, hermes toiletries, slippers,bathrobes-everything you could want.
Location was super as easy access to St James Park, Leicester Square, Covent Garden and West End Shopping.
Our two day break at Sofitel left us feeling pampered and relaxed and we would not hesitate to recommend this Hotel. We will stay here again.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel St James London Hotel London
- Sofitel St James London Hotel
- Accor St James London
- Sofitel London
- London Sofitel St James
- London Sofitel
- Sofitel St James
- Sofitel London St James England
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sofitel London St James lies discreetly at the very heart of London. Created in a magnificent grade II listed building, the 183-room hotel boasts accommodation to suit every taste. The hotel features "The Balcon" French brasserie, the St James Bar elegant cocktail bar and the sumptuous Rose Lounge. It is also the perfect place to unwind with the gym and relaxation space, So FIT by Sofitel, and So SPA by Sofitel, a new kind of Spa experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Orbitz, Splendia, ACCOR, Tingo, Venere, Amex, Otel, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Priceline so you can book your Sofitel London St James reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.