My husband & I stayed at the Sofitel St James in London for 6 nights. The staff was friendly & helpful. We were made welcome immediately. Our room was luxurious with a wonderfully comfortable bed & Hermes bath products. The breakfast was included in our rate. There was a vast array of choices, all delicious. The location was fantastic. A few short blocks to Picadilly Circus tube station & walking distance to Trafalgar Square, Buckingham palace & many other areas.
We will definitely stay here again when in London.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sofitel London St James lies discreetly at the very heart of London. Created in a magnificent grade II listed building, the 183-room hotel boasts accommodation to suit every taste. The hotel features "The Balcon" French brasserie, the St James Bar elegant cocktail bar and the sumptuous Rose Lounge. It is also the perfect place to unwind with the gym and relaxation space, So FIT by Sofitel, and So SPA by Sofitel, a new kind of Spa experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, ACCOR, Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda, Venere, Despegar.com, Otel, Jetsetter and Tingo so you can book your Sofitel London St James reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel St James London Hotel London
- Accor St James London
- Sofitel London St James England
- London Sofitel St James