Just spent two nights over New Year at this hotel. Although it is classed as 5 star I thought that it was probably only 4 star. The cleanliness of the rooms was very good and the beds were very comfortable. Unfortunately it was noted that in the reception areas there were areas that needed a little freshening up, ie glass and mirrors needed cleaning. My reduction of a star was mainly for the Breakfast which left a lot to be desired. When it got to about 10.30am all the cooked food was unedible and other items needed filling up. The staff were not too happy to refill. I am probably being a little picky but it is not a cheap hotel and I would have liked to return someday.
Apart from my moans please all have a Happy New Year.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel St James London Hotel London
- Sofitel St James London Hotel
- Accor St James London
- Sofitel London
- London Sofitel St James
- London Sofitel
- Sofitel St James
- Sofitel London St James England
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sofitel London St James lies discreetly at the very heart of London. Created in a magnificent grade II listed building, the 183-room hotel boasts accommodation to suit every taste. The hotel features "The Balcon" French brasserie, the St James Bar elegant cocktail bar and the sumptuous Rose Lounge. It is also the perfect place to unwind with the gym and relaxation space, So FIT by Sofitel, and So SPA by Sofitel, a new kind of Spa experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Splendia, ACCOR, Tingo, Amex, Otel, Priceline, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Sofitel London St James reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.