It is definitely an excellent place to stay, with a great level of service. An magnificent building worthy of the 5-star hotel, an accommodating and caring staff but clearly discreet enough to let you enjoy the moment your way.
Don't get confused though when every staff member you meet actually welcomes you with a proper French 'Bonjour', you are definitely in London. And located in a very practical area, truly central London: 2 min walk from Regent St or Picadilly, 10 min from Covent Garden, 20 min walk from St Paul, and another little 15 min from London Eye.
I would also strongly recommend the breakfast at The Balcon, with a great buffet filed with high quality products. Special note to the home made Muesli!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sofitel London St James lies discreetly at the very heart of London. Created in a magnificent grade II listed building, the 183-room hotel boasts accommodation to suit every taste. The hotel features "The Balcon" French brasserie, the St James Bar elegant cocktail bar and the sumptuous Rose Lounge. It is also the perfect place to unwind with the gym and relaxation space, So FIT by Sofitel, and So SPA by Sofitel, a new kind of Spa experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Agoda, Venere, Despegar.com, ACCOR, Odigeo, Priceline, Otel, Jetsetter and Tingo so you can book your Sofitel London St James reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel St James London Hotel London
- Accor St James London
- Sofitel London St James England
- London Sofitel St James