Had a really good three nights at this Sofitel, well placed in the centre of London. It is in a beautiful old bank building. Slight problem with the room on arrival - the bed was right up against a wall so you could only enter from one side however this was rectified by moving us to another better laid our room. Got 3 nights for 2 so felt the price was pretty good for this level of hotel. Top marks for all of the staff but especially those in the cracking hotel bar who serve exceptional quality cocktails (try the caiparinhas) - it was really buzzing in the evenings. Would definitely stay again - hopefully in 2014.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sofitel London St James lies discreetly at the very heart of London. Created in a magnificent grade II listed building, the 183-room hotel boasts accommodation to suit every taste. The hotel features "The Balcon" French brasserie, the St James Bar elegant cocktail bar and the sumptuous Rose Lounge. It is also the perfect place to unwind with the gym and relaxation space, So FIT by Sofitel, and So SPA by Sofitel, a new kind of Spa experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Splendia, Agoda, Priceline, ACCOR, Booking.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Sofitel London St James reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel St James London Hotel London
- Accor St James London
- Sofitel London St James England
- London Sofitel St James