Nice place to be for a short stop in London.
We came for a gig and stayed pretty luxurious at the hub of the world.
The hotel is close to almost every single sightseeing place.
Buckingham Palace, Horse Guards, Trafalgar Square, the Thames, Leicester Square, Picadilly Circus, Regent Str. are all within easy walking distance. The rest could be reached via Tube.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sofitel London St James lies discreetly at the very heart of London. Created in a magnificent grade II listed building, the 183-room hotel boasts accommodation to suit every taste. The hotel features "The Balcon" French brasserie, the St James Bar elegant cocktail bar and the sumptuous Rose Lounge. It is also the perfect place to unwind with the gym and relaxation space, So FIT by Sofitel, and So SPA by Sofitel, a new kind of Spa experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Venere, Orbitz, Priceline, ACCOR, Despegar.com, Agoda, Otel, Booking.com, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Sofitel London St James reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel St James London Hotel London
- Accor St James London
- Sofitel London St James England
- London Sofitel St James