We stayed in the hotel for a few days as a stop over on the way to the Caribbean.
It is in a great location - very close to the tube station and within walking distance to Soho, tourist attractions etc. The hotel itself is lovely and the rooms very comfortable, if not a tad small. The staff are all very friendly and the spa is great.
Note: we stayed in January 2011 not January 2012
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel St James London Hotel London
- Sofitel St James London Hotel
- Accor St James London
- Sofitel London
- London Sofitel St James
- London Sofitel
- Sofitel St James
- Sofitel London St James England
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sofitel London St James lies discreetly at the very heart of London. Created in a magnificent grade II listed building, the 183-room hotel boasts accommodation to suit every taste. The hotel features "The Balcon" French brasserie, the St James Bar elegant cocktail bar and the sumptuous Rose Lounge. It is also the perfect place to unwind with the gym and relaxation space, So FIT by Sofitel, and So SPA by Sofitel, a new kind of Spa experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Splendia, ACCOR, Tingo, Venere, Amex, Otel, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Agoda so you can book your Sofitel London St James reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.