Overall we were impressed by this hotel and this largely down to the excellent quality of staff, from room attendants, to cleaners, bar staff and receptionists etc, who all worked very hard and were warm, welcoming and professional as is standard of the Mercure brand. Comfortable, clean and yes the rooms are small but this is common for London and this is made very clear on their website. The only reason we are not giving 5 out of 5 was the sound insulation between the rooms, although they did provide earplugs which meant no rude awakenings in the night. It seems the bigger rooms though are better soundproofed going by what others have said and their size might make it worth the extra money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We currently have off site parking next to the hotel at £30 a day.(T&C- Subject to availability) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, ACCOR, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Hotel.de, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Priceline and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Mercure London Kensington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure London Kensington Hotel London
- Mercure London Kensington England