We stayed for 3 nights and would definitely stay again. The location is excellent with the Earl's Court tube station close by if you take the short cut (Knareborough Place to Hogarth Rd to Earl's Court). Our room was large and had 4 comfortable single beds - perfect for our tall family of two adults and two teenagers. Bathroom was huge and clean with lots of towels and toiletries for everyone. There is a full-size Sainsbury's a couple of minutes away for breakfast supplies. The small fridge in the room had enough space to add our own food. We did have a problem with the air conditioning dripping on the carpet the first night. Didn't notice until morning so went down to tell the front desk staff and within minutes received a visit from maintenance. Were told the problem was minor and that we could keep the air on. Happy about that as it was very hot! Returned at the end of the day, air was on and the room was cool. Carpet was dry and the air continued to work for the rest of our stay. Only other difficulty was with the water temperature. Shower was burning hot on the first day no matter how we turned the taps; however, for the remaining days, it was great. Staff was very helpful and courteous. Would easily recommend this hotel to others.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We currently have off site parking next to the hotel at £30 a day.(T&C- Subject to availability) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, ACCOR, HotelTravel.com, Agoda, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Mercure London Kensington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure London Kensington Hotel London
- Mercure London Kensington England