Booked to stay between 25th and 27th march 2013, through hotels direct which claimed 4 stars and a fitness centre. There was no fitness centre and I was checked into a small room in need of maintenance. Noisey toilet, no plug socket next to bed, very basic room that had poor shower above a bath with chips and dirty marks. Dirty shower curtain Room was so small the kettle was kept in the wardrobe. The lift took 3 attempts to get to the 6th floor stopping at the 5th before returning to the ground floor during each attempt. So disappointed I checked out a day early and staff on reception didn't ask why. Poor value for money and not what I expected. I was in room 601 if it helps.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure London Kensington Hotel
- Mercure London Kensington Hotel London
- Mercure London Kensington England
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We currently have off site parking next to the hotel at £30 a day.(T&C- Subject to availability) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Agoda, ACCOR, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Otel and Venere so you can book your Mercure London Kensington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.