due to the reviews we booked a Privalage room. Not that big, but perfectly adequate. The room was clean, but felt a little old. The soft drinks in the mini bar were free, so that was a bonus. room had a safe, flat screen TV, iron, nespresso machine, air con, desk and a very comfy bed.
Room we had overlooked road, so there was some road noise. The bigger noise issues was that outside the room was the linen closet, so the staff outside woke us up. ( about 7.30, so not that early I guess)
There was Free wifi in the hotel, but my iPhone cold not pick up the signal on floor 5.
We only had breakfast in the restaurant, about £12 for a full breakfast. It was self service apart from the toast and coffee, it was very nice and the service very good.
The location was OK, a lit bit away from the middle of london, about a 5min walk from earls court tube station.
Nothing special, fine for the cost, would stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We currently have off site parking next to the hotel at £30 a day.(T&C- Subject to availability) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, ACCOR, Orbitz, HotelTravel.com, Agoda, Despegar.com, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Mercure London Kensington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure London Kensington Hotel London
- Mercure London Kensington England