“I wanted seconds. ” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #96 of 17,939 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Ice Cream
“I wanted seconds. ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2014

We had a great time eating our ice cream that has just been frozen with liquid nitrogen in front of you. Their where a rang of flavours changing weekly and lots of wonderful toppings. I bought a tube of white power that you add too drinks to make them fizzy. It may have been £9 for the two of us but it was well well worth it. After finishing my ice cream i was left wanting seconds.

Saffron Walden, United Kingdom
“Absolutely brilliant!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2014

Having an ice-cream at Chin Chin Labs was the best ice-cream experience that I've ever had! Although the ice-cream was a little expensive, it was probably the nicest that I've ever had, so it was certainly worth the price. I also found the scientific atmosphere of the shop rather brilliant!

• Visited April 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Deal, England, United Kingdom
“fantastic”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2014

Having struggled to find this little shop, despite asking several people, including the town crier (shame on you), no-one could give me directions. so if you go to Camden town, walk straight ahead until you reach Camden lock, turn left into the market and the shop is on the left.
I thought it would be good, but it was amazing, the staff are really polite and demonstrate how the ice-cream is made, I'm not a fan of ice-cream but thought I would give it a go. It was amazing, super smooth and creamy. This little shop is a gem, Camden tourist office should shout about it.
Iv worked many years in the tourist industry and have not found anything as exciting as this.
Would I go again, definitely!!

• Visited March 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
London, United Kingdom
“An interesting experience.. ”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2014

I only wish this place was a little bigger, and less crowded so that we don't feel rushed. Let's face it, the attraction here is the process.

However, it's great fun to see how the ice cream is made. And the ice cream is delicious.

Ever since I visited, I have been wondering how much these guys can capitalise on this idea and do some serious business. Maybe that'll affect the experience though.

London, United Kingdom
“Amazing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2014

When you try a liquid nitrogen ice cream you having a great experience. It is really super smoothy ! Loved this place ! Diferent ice cream flavours . nice atmosphere ! Good price ! Its just perfect.