First time visit. I can confirm all the positive previous reviews. Here are our personal highlights:
- showed up on Saturday night at 7:00 with family of 5 without reservation. Even managed to squeeze us into the patio.
- mezze for 2 was enough to feed our family of 5 (3 girls are light eaters, though)
- we love grilled halloumi ... and this was the best ever!!!!
- dry but fruity Spanish white wine, which sells at £8 a bottle at the - also very nice - Spanish wine shop next door, was served at remarkably moderate £14, a bottle!
- Kleftiko was indeed divine
- didn't have any dessert left, so waiter served us his personal leftover cake from lunch ... for free!
- left with a bill of £58 for family of 5, all very happy bunnies.
- friendly service despite restaurant filling up,rapidly
If you like this sort of stuff (very well-cooked basic food in a very relaxed atmosphere), you'll have a great time. If you don't, leave it to the people who do!
If you own or manage Tsiakkos & Charcoal, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.