“Very satisfying and value for money” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Saver rooms available
Ranked #435 of 1,066 Hotels in London
Island of Malta, Malta
“Very satisfying and value for money”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

The staff is impressively nice and the stay was awesome. Very close to lots of entities, shops and underground/train station. I suggest you stop at Canon Street Station, cross the road and follow the Travelodge sign.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Travelodge

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Redmond, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

The hotel is very worth its price! The location is very good - it's 50 meters away from both the Bank station and the Cannon station. The room was simple, but clean. I was very impressed by how kind and professional the staff were. I had two bags delayed by my airline. Since I was traveling to Edinburgh two days after I arrived at London and coming back to the same Travelodge when I returned, I had my bags delivered to this hotel. They actually arrived one day before I did, but Izabela kindly accepted them and informed me immediately. Besides, all the staff were really nice and friendly during our stay.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled with friends

5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

Booked this hotel for a quick visit. The hotel was easy to find, convenient for several tube stations. We were given a really warm welcome and found the receptionist very informative offering us advice and even a couple of suggestions. The rooms are spacious and immaculate. The hotel is in an excellent location, ideal for lots of the regular sites of London. Although there's no food on site except machines but there's lots of food and drink alternatives very near by. Be aware though, weekends sees a lot of these places closed or restricted hours. Highly recommended for a travelodge.

Stayed November 2014, traveled as a couple
London
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

Admittedly, my expectations were not great. Paying so little for a hotel in near Bank would seem to be a recipe for disaster, but I was very pleasantly surprised. I encountered three staff members, all very friendly. The lady working when I checked in at 5ish was fab.The lobby was small but neat, the room was smallish but absolutely spotless. I had a room on the 4th floor, and I haven't had a quieter night in ages (was a Sunday, though). I couldn't believe I was just a few short minutes from Bank and Cannon Street. Bed was comfy, and the shower was fantastic! One of the hottest and most forceful showers I have had in the UK. I will definitely be back, as I work in the neighbourhood. Thanks TL Bank!

Room Tip: The higher the better!
  • Stayed December 2014, traveled on business
Milton Keynes, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Our room was small, but then we didn't spend much time in it, it was handy for the Thames and Tower of London, we also walked to the West end, took about 40 minutes, the hotel is off the main roads, so it was very quiet, no noise at all through the night

• Stayed December 2014, traveled as a couple

Sheffield
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I use this Travelodge on a regular basis for business stays and I highly recommend it. It is very clean and the rooms are a good standard. The staff are very helpful and I like the area. It is a short walk to the tube and there are lot of people walking about in the evening just coming out from work so I feel safe there even late at night. They do a cold breakfast in a box but there are plenty of places close by where you can buy breakfast. Also lots of good places to dine in the evening. Some may find it hard to find but basically it is next to the Don restaurant down a little alleyway. Think you have free wifi for 30 mins and then you pay but it is only £3.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled on business
George Town, Malaysia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

An overnight stay in London for our family. Great location and within walking distance to St Paul Cathedral, Tower Bridge & London Bridge. May be quite difficult to locate as hotel signage not prominently displayed near entrance. Rooms were small but clean & comfortable. Good shower in bathroom. The reception were very friendly & extended our checkout time without any problem. Value for money if booked early.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with friends

Been to Travelodge London Bank? Share your experiences!