“Great Experience !” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #113 of 1,015 Activities in London
Type: Classes/Workshops, Classes
More attraction details
Owner description: Japanese Cookery classes , sushi classes & events.
“Great Experience !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2013

Very good experience. You can learn so much having a relaxing and fun time . Delicious food and lovely Yuki makes you feel at home . I done few classes and would recommend it to anyone who wants to enjoy learning new skills and have a fantastic time . I am always looking forward to go back for more classes !

Visited August 2012

London, United Kingdom
“Great Sushi at Yukis house”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2013

Learning to make sushi was really fun, especially in a relaxing enviroment of Yukis house. Is not as easy as it looks but once you get the hang of it you want to make it all the time.
Yuki friendly approach makes it all the more entertaining. I would definitely reccomend any fan of Japanese cousine to try it!

London, United Kingdom
“A fun and delicious evening”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2013

Yuki is a wonderful teacher, so patient and helpful! This was my first sushi lesson and we covered a lot: Yuki showed us how to make the perfect rice, how to make Japanese omelette and other vegetarian fillings, how to roll and cut and how to make beautiful little handball sushi. The other people in the class were good fun, and at the end we ate a delicious feast of all the sushi we'd made. I rolled home full and happy. What more can you ask of the evening. I'd recommend Yuki's classes to anyone interested in sushi and cooking - it's definitely inspired me!

London, United Kingdom
“A great sushi beginner's class”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2013

Yuki is a brilliant teacher -- I couldn't believe that I made the sushi that I did all in one evening, and it made a delicious supper after the class. I can't wait for her book SUSHI AT HOME to be published in June. Rolling the sushi is the the most exciting moment of the class (cutting the shushi is more difficult). It was fun and chatty and enjoyable too.

Yuki knows how to make sushi seem completely approachable.

“Highly recommended”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2013

We booked a knife skills class for all of the men in our family as a Christmas present. Yuki was really helpful at every stage and managed to book the class in quickly. Everyone had a brilliant time - they said that they had learnt a lot and that it had been great fun. The men have requested a sushi class for their present next Christmas!!