We always choose to stay here even though it's a good 15 minute tube ride from the West End, because the rooms are a good size, always clean and very quiet - on our visit last week we didn't hear a sound on either night despite the fact that the hotel was clearly very full. The optional breakfast is to die for and I can't understand why anyone would choose not to have it - it keeps us going for the entire day. The Westfield shopping mall is directly below the hotel so it's ideal for those in need of some serious retail therapy. If you arrive via Stratford underground station you have to battle through the crowds to the other end of the shopping centre to get to the hotel, so using the DLR to Stratford International is a better option - leave the station and the hotel is less than 100 yards' walk away. We always ask for an odd-numbered room as these have a good view over the Olympic site and on to the City. Although by staying here you do rack up the travel costs to and from Central London, the hotel usually costs considerably less than those nearer the West End, so in my opinion it's THE place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- London Stratford Premier Inn is in a superb location overlooking the Olympic Park. Also next door to the new Westfield Shopping Centre the biggest in Europe. We have a fantastic team here and we all look forward to welcoming you all and making sure you have an excellent stay with us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Premier Inn and Priceline so you can book your Premier Inn London Stratford reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn London Stratford Hotel London
- Premier Inn London Stratford England