“Very Nice and close to ExCel” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Premier Inn London Stratford

You added Premier Inn London Stratford to your Saves list
Premier Inn London Stratford
9 International Square, Westfield Stratford City, Montfichet Road, Olympic Park, London E15 1AZ, England   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Rooms from £69
Ranked #108 of 1,066 Hotels in London
Santorini, Greece
“Very Nice and close to ExCel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

Very nice Hotel close to ExCel Center (10 minutes drive) located inside the Westfield Mall in Stratford. Opposite the Stratford International DLR station. Clean and modern with great breakfast, great Bar and very friendly staff.. This was my first stay at this Hotel and I highly recommended to all travelers looking for a nice hotel in London.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (361)
  • Greek first
  • Polish first
Exeter
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2012

I booked this Premier Inn for its location in relation to the Westfield Shopping Centre and it didn't disappoint. My booking was quite complicated in that my work booked me to stay there for the Friday night, then my girlfriends booked the Saturday night and I continued my stay for work on the Sunday night. So multiple check-ins and invoices! When I checked in I thought this would be a nightmare experience as I wanted the same room for the three nights and my girlfriends on the same floor. No problem, I had excellent customer service and bear in mind I am in customer service I don't give this compliment lightly! There are 10 floors and we were on the 10th with an excellent view, clean spacious room. Beds very comfortable, pillows fine and air con, just right. My only small thing I would point out is that one of my breakfast morning's some of the usually excellent breakfast was not the warmest and this also followed a similar pattern on the one occasion I had an evening meal there. Although I would recommend you have your dinner in Westfield Shopping Centre; there is so much choice, however it closes at 6pm on a Sunday. The other area I had an issue with was trying to find it. It is on the ground floor . Go to Waitrose and bear sharp right and keeping for 50yards and it is on the right.

Room Tip: Select a top floor for the view and away from the lift,for a quieter sleep
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
Bournemouth, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2012 via mobile

Great room on the 7th floor with lovely views over Olympic park and London. Room was big, clean and just right for a family. It was also quiet at night.
Shopping centre next door was massive with loads of different shops and places to eat and easy access into city centre via tube.
Only moan was breakfast which had almost comical organisation! Empty dirty tables, long queues and a complete lack of organisation. However simply solved and would go back again but might have breakfast out!

Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
York, England
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2012

Stayed at Premier Inn Stratford for a couple of nights with family (husband and two children). Our family room was clean, comfortable, quiet and 'fresh' and was on the top floor (10th) overlooking the Olympic Park and city - couldn't have had a better room. Beds were very comfortable and the bathroom (plenty of space for bits and bobs) and its shower were clean and easy to use. Location is brilliant. I was a bit disappointed we couldn't get a hotel in the centre of town but after staying here I think it's better. Transport link (central line) into town is easy (pleasant and quick walk to tube station aswell) and also a good position for Greenwhich (DLR) also. Travel card for family of 4 was £21 per day. Parking was also convinient - Westfield Shopping Centre car park - £5 a day. Westfield Shopping Centre was also a pleasant surprise - I usually detest such places but it had some lovely (no tacky) shops and eateries. Would have no hesitation of staying here again next time we visit London.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
gib
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2012

we stayed for 3 nights end of october,i asked for a high floor room and got one with great views,breakfast is very good,room was smallish but ok,very comfy beds,the girls on reception were excellent, lots of advice and very friendly,if we go back to london this is where we will stay

Room Tip: 10th floor overlooking the stadium fab
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
south of france
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2012

This hotel is a great location for shopping and also easy access to the EXCEL conference center. the staff were all amazing and genuine, nothing was too much trouble. The food in the restaurant was excellent value and a high standard, I especially liked the drink as much as you like costa coffee at breakfast, omlettes, poached eggs are cooked on demand. As a single business traveller it was great to be able to pass some free time in the westfield as it is open until 9pm. Only negative was at peak times you had to wait for the lift, and my towels were changed daily even though I had put them on the rail.

Room Tip: Book the meal deal ,excellent value
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Warwickshire
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012

This hotel is in a great location for shopping, (Westfield Shopping Centre is enormous) and visiting central London.
We used the shopping centre car park for three days and paid only £12! We were a little confused with the fact you could have two hours free each day and thought initially you had to go out and drive back in, but it turns out this wasn't necessary.
We paid £7.70 each for a travel card into London each day which meant we could go anywhere and at night there were lots of places to eat in the shopping centre as well as a cinema which was much cheaper than the ones in central London.
I found the rooms very clean, practical and as already described good views across to central london and the Olympic Park.
We would definitely return to this hotel though we didn't get any offers on the dates we chose so that is the only reason I would give it 4* instead of 5 - it did seem £100 per night was overpriced but half term - little availability anywhere = not much choice. Very happy with our stay though.

Room Tip: Book a room on the upper floors to get a good view, we were on the third which was good but would go...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family

Been to Premier Inn London Stratford? Share your experiences!