Clean, comfortable, cheap with cheerful staff. For a city hotel you can’t wrong. The location is very good; within walking distance from Stratford tube station that has excellent links into the City. Five minute train journey on National Express (non-stop) to Liverpool Street and also has the Central Line which will take you to Oxford Circus in about 12 minutes. We didn’t eat at the hotel as there are so many options at Westfield. My only gripe is that it was difficult to get hold of warm milk for the little ones. Although the staff was very helpful it was company policy to not heat-up milk. This needs to be resolved as there is no mini-bar in the rooms to store milk (can be purchased for £1 per glass) and also there are no self service heating facilities which makes it highly inconvenient if you have young children that demand warm milk at silly hours, like mine!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just over 200m from the Olympic Park - or 19.19 Seconds if you're a certain someone - Premier Inn London Stratford holds the record for 'Closest Hotel to the Olympic Park'. Based inside the Westfield Shopping Centre, it's also the ideal spot for retail therapy or whizzing into central London. See where history was made at the Olympic Stadium and park. Catch a show at the O2 Arena. Hop on a train to the Excel Centre, just a few miles away. Then return to amazing views, spacious rooms and our extra-comfy beds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn, Priceline, Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Premier Inn London Stratford reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn London Stratford Hotel London
- Premier Inn London Stratford England