great location for westfields shopping . Nice new clean. Hotel by the olympic stadium. Some minus points though:
Everywhere in the hotel is hot. In the room you need the air conditioning on all night which is noisy. Worst thing is staying on the olympic village side you get woken at 05:07 each morning when the first high speed train of the day roars past.
Beds are pretty hard too. The third bed in the room is actually more comfortable than the main double!
Twenty minutes to check in because the checkin machines were not working. Staff were apologetic though.
breakfast queue was twenty minutes yesterday just to get seated then it was a scrum for the food like something from butlins. too few staff and the buffet area too small given the number of guests. Those staff present seemed tired already, I feel sorry for them.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- London Stratford Premier Inn is in a superb location overlooking the Olympic Park. Also next door to the new Westfield Shopping Centre the biggest in Europe. We have a fantastic team here and we all look forward to welcoming you all and making sure you have an excellent stay with us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Premier Inn and Priceline so you can book your Premier Inn London Stratford reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn London Stratford Hotel London
- Premier Inn London Stratford England