“Interesting & Enjoyable” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #31 of 1,018 Activities in London
More attraction details
Owner description: Join me, Stephen Burstin - a tour guide for 25 years - for an experience that delights both Jewish and non-Jewish visitors to London as well as locals. Click above on Website (in blue) and see the highlights of my various tours, each one informative and entertaining for all ages from my tours in the Old Jewish Quarter of London's East End which reveal the incredible story of the Jewish community to my exciting tours featuring London's famous landmarks (with Jewish connections too) such as Buckingham Palace, Tower of London, Houses of Parliament etc. I delight in sharing my knowledge and enthusiasm for London, especially its Jewish heritage. Public tours from just £10 and reasonably priced private tours any day of the week.
Potters Bar, United Kingdom
“Interesting & Enjoyable”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013

This was a tour of the Jewish areas of London's East End. We started at Whitechapel Station and made our way along Whitechapel Road, Commercial Road and many of the streets between. Stephen is a very entertaining and knowledgeable guide and with his mini loudspeaker, made it easy for all of us to hear what he had to say.

Everybody on the tour learned something new as we visited the sites (existing and previous) of many famous places involved with Jewish history. Perhaps the highlight was visiting the "new" Sephardi Cemetery which is now in the grounds of Queen Mary College.

I would highly recommend Stephen as a tour leader.

Trieste, Italy
“Jewish London walking tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

it was a very pleasant journey into the history and life of the Jews in London with clear explanations and in-depth, with refernces to historical reality and human. Stephen has been a leader passionate and engagig always attentive to the group in iits heterogeneity, choosing the appropriate time to the needs of all.

Visited September 2013
Overland Park, Kansas
“Jewish London walking tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

Fabulous tour. Stephen was very knowledgeable in both British history and Jewish history which intertwined with the British history. Went to all major sites as well as some Jewish sites. He had extraordinary stories which we would never have heard on any other tour. Also saw some amazing sites which would not have been visited on any other tour. Highly recommend this tour.

new york
“Great Tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

We wanted to share with our kids a jewish tour of London, Stephen took us on a great private tour around the East End which showed us the history of Jews in London. I would highly recommend the tour, he is very engaging and kept us all entertained.

Toronto, Canada
“Extremely interesting tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

Stephen who is the guide of Jewish London Walking Tours took my sister and me on a very informative tour of the east end of London and explained to us how this part of the city relates to our Jewish past. He was funny and entertaining yet very knowledgeable and answered all of our questions in detail. He has a vast understanding of Jewish history. It was a very relaxed way to spend a morning and we certainly learned a great deal. I recommend the tour very highly.