Rated with five stars, this hotel delivers the perks of a five star hotel with out having an overwhelming number of staff members for every function. I am talking about the lack of Valet or no doorman or other superfluous things that I can do without. I got the service and comfort I wanted and expected of such rating. I did not require to be walked to my room, or perhaps be greeted with a beverage but everything else was there. Thats why I know that whomever runs that property comes from a five star mainstream training. I got a beautifully appointed room, elegant, clean and fully fitted with all the amenities one expects from the top hotels. Classical Music playing greets you as you explore the room, you will find oversized bathroom toiletries, large bath towels, bathrobes and slippers, umbrella and full minibar, free internet and ipod docking, large bath tub and separate shower, fresh free sparkling water and news papers, very affordable parking, I even got complementary late checkout. All that at an entry level room, I have paid more at a budget hotel thats why it was so impressive. While the location is not ideal if you are going for tourism, It is well worth the extra five minutes travel time to the best attractions. I fully recommend it.
- Also Known As:
- Threadneedles Hotel London
- Threadneedles Hotel London, England
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Small, Victorian-style Boutique Hotel located in the heart of the financial district. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Stentorian NV, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere, Amex, Otel, Priceline, Tingo, HotelsClick and Expedia so you can book your Threadneedles Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.