This is my second time at the Threadneedles. It's a beautiful hotel in the Bank area of London. Customer service is always over the top and spot on. Turn down service cannot be beat. Always clean and very comfortable. On the desk in each room is a charging station that also includes a US style plug which is a bonus for me! The lobby has a great lounge area that is perfect for business meetings. Room service is great and timely. I've used it for both breakfast and dinner and been equally happy. The Bonds Restaurant is connected to the hotel and The Mercer is just a few doors down and delicious. The hotel is also only a block from the Bank Tube Station. It's a great spot if you're in town for business in the financial district, you can walk to your meetings.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Marriott Rewards members can earn and redeem Marriott rewards points at this hotel - part of the Autograph collection. Threadneedles, a 5 star boutique hotel in the heart of the City of London. Relax in the hotel's eclectic mix of old and new design; from the striking stained glass dome above the lobby, dating back to 1856, to contemporary styling in the 74 bedrooms and modern British dining in Bonds Restaurant & Bar. Find warmth in the walnut walls and grandeur in the cool marble floors of this Victorian banking hall, cleverly converted into a five star boutique hotel. Within easy reach are popular landmarks such as St Paul's Cathedral, The Barbican, Shakespeare's Globe and the Tower of London. The West End and Theatreland are only 3 tube stops away. For those who like to stray from the beaten tracks, the savvy guest can also explore The City's lesser-known gems such as chic Spitalfields market, foodie Borough market, The Monument to the Great Fire of London and The Charles Dickens Museum. For weekend visitors, Shoreditch or Borough Market provide some of London's trendiest restaurants and bars just a 5 minute taxi ride away. The hotel is just a 20-minute car ride from London's City Airport, 3 minutes walk from Bank underground station and 5 minutes walk from Liverpool Street mainline station, with connections to Stansted Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Venere, Booking.com, HotelTravel.com, Despegar.com, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Threadneedles Hotel, Autograph Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Threadneedles Hotel London
- Threadneedles Hotel, Autograph Collection London, England