We used this hotel when my wife did the Moonwalk in May 2014. We booked on-line which nice and easy, and arranged for an early book-in at the hotel. We came up by train from Devon, and it was a short walk from Clapham junction to the hotel. The check-in was easy, and the room was clean and welcoming.
We had a very pleasant lunch in the Anchor pub opposite - good food and service.
The lady on hotel reception was very helpful and organised a couple of taxis for us during our stay, which was useful.
Whilst the 2 ladies strode round London, the' 2 support team' ate at the Bella Mia, just down the road from the hotel and had 2 huge, tasty pizzas and a good bottle of Montepulciano. Good value for money,and pleasant service
Obviously, I was the only one using the bed that night and it was clean, comfortable and warm.
We used wifi during the afternoon and Twitter reception was fine - when it got a bit more technical and we wanted to use the Wifi for radio reception and a broadcast of our team's rugby match, it was too much for the system - I understand that radio can ask too much of a hotel Wifi system!
Would use this hotel again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Motor hotel with modern amenities; guest parking; situated one mile from the Chelsea Football Club. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and Despegar.com so you can book your Travelodge London Battersea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge London Battersea Hotel London
- Travel Lodge London
- London Travelodge
- London Travel Lodge
- Travelodge London Battersea England