£19 for a hotel is London is very good. This is a rather rundown Travelodge.
There is a bus to Clapham Junction close to the Hotel. I walked from Sloane Square to the Hotel and its a long walk, but you get to see Chelsea Kings Road. Once over Battersea Bridge you turn right and there are 1 or 2 bistros at Battersea Square. Next to the hotel is Homebase, a very local Anchor pub and a very small italian restaurant and takeaway with smashed windows. If you walk past this rundown row of shop you see the brand new flats Battersea Reach, here is a really nice bar and a tesco express and McDonald over the road.
If you want a cheap night or specifically love Battersea its ok. Otherwise go to Clapham or somewhere else in a better location.
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge London Battersea Hotel London
- Travelodge London Battersea Hotel
- Travelodge London
- Travel Lodge London
- London Travelodge
- London Travel Lodge
- Travelodge London Battersea England
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Motor hotel with modern amenities; guest parking; situated one mile from the Chelsea Football Club. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Olotels, Travelocity, HotelsClick and Otel so you can book your Travelodge London Battersea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.