As some one who spends over 100 nights a year in hotels and a Holiday inn Gold card account holder I was pleasantly suprised by the change when I stopped there for the first time last week, having stayed away for about 6 months. I have previously complained about this hotel and to the hotel although it fell on deaf ears, but now it has been refurbed, its Great. Superb Friendly Colleagues and Great rooms. Would recommend to all and am just about to book again for next week. Keep up the Great work, Much, Much, Improved, Thank You.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether your journey to London is for business or pleasure, Express by Holiday Inn London Wimbledon South is the ideal base.A modern hotel conversion with 83 air-conditioned, non smoking, stylish, modern bedrooms all with TV, tea/coffee making facilities, power shower. Situated opposite Colliers Wood underground station on the Northern Line, journeys to Waterloo are only 20 minutes away and to Leicester Square 30 minutes. For guests travelling from Heathrow or Gatwick by car, the A3 link to the M25 makes the journey from the Airport 40 minutes. The hotel has a secured underground car park, the charge per night is 7.00Our hotel bar is open seven days a week. We offer takeaway services from the local restaurants and you can dine within the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, IHG, Travelocity, Agoda, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, Otel and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn Express London-Wimbledon-South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express London-Wimbledon-South Hotel London
- Holiday Inn London
- Holiday Inn Express London-Wimbledon-South England