We stayed 2 nights at the Bedfort Hotel and left it with mixed feelings. We aren’t inclined to promote this hotel to any friends going on vacation to London due to several reasons:
- The floor of our room was covered in carpet. When entering the room you could ‘smell’ the scent from an old carpet that isn’t vacuumed enough.
- Our bath still contained some hair from the previous guests.
- The windows of the hotel are made of single-glass. This way the wind made our room ‘very chilly’. Furthermore, you could still hear all the cars (especially ambulances, police sirens,…) speeding by the hotel.
- The ‘Contintental Breakfast’ was a joke. We could chose between some toast and cornflakes. However, you could chose to have an ‘English Breakfast’ for £ 5/pp.
Though the breakfast was the same every day.
- The restaurant staff wasn’t really friendly. They were ‘patrolling’ all the time through the restaurant, making it very unpleasant to have a quiet breakfast.
- We were charged for leaving our luggage at the hotel on the last day of our trip.
But I don’t want to be all negative about this hotel, some advantages of the hotel are:
- The location of the Hotel is very good for tourists. Very near the St. Pancras / King Cross station and near a metro-stop.
- The staff at the reception was very friendly and always willing to help and assist you.
- The interior of the rooms are modern.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Elegant contemporary set amid beautiful English garden - Near downtown London, shopping district. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and Otel so you can book your Bedford Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bedford Hotel London, England