We recently stayed at Park Plaza Victoria London and I was very pleased with my choice. The hotel is in a terrific location. Walking distance and practically just across from Victoria station where you can take the train or the tube to anywhere! It is also very close to the bus route if you want to go to Soho, Parliament, Big Ben, Westminster abbey, Trafalgar square, Buckingham palace...etc. Or, you can just walk to all those attractions also (we did! very nice walk to everywhere, just mind the crossings, traffic lights, pedestrian lanes! and took the bus at night or the cabs are also plentiful if you are in a hurry!). This hotel is in Central London.
The lobby is spacious and there is a big area where you can have drinks and watch the game on TV. When we arrived, a little early than the check in time, our 2 rooms were still being cleaned. They apologized, we left our luggage in their secure holding room and we went to lunch and walked around. We came back 3 hrs, later and we were checked in immediately. The desk staff were friendly.
Our rooms (1 with a king bed and 1 with 2 twin beds for our sons) were next to each other. The rooms were nice and big, comfortable beds, very clean, aircon you can adjust yourself according to how cool you want (yeaaayyy!!!, I love that because I like my room cool!) and the aircon was working great!. coffeemaker, safe, nice sized flat screen tv. Soft, fluffy pillows. My only complaint is that even though there is a mini fridge in the room, it was secured and you can't really just use it to keep your water cold.It is only for if you want to buy something, then you have to let the front desk know before hand that you intend to use the supply. Also, there is no clock in the room so no way of telling time if you don't have a watch. But we just ask for wake up call if we want to get up early and they were very reliable. The bathroom is a good size with big, thick towels. You have to pump the flush at least 2 or 3 times before it flushes! Most older facilities in London has this kind of flushing system, and don't flush the toilet paper if you don't have to because it is a challenge to make it flush down totally! For some reason, the water will flush down but sometimes, the toilet paper doesn't! And then again, some newer facilities are just fine. Nice bathroom amenities. There is a hairdryer and an iron in the room also. Enough drawer space and a closet to hang clothes. The room was cleaned very well everyday.
The concierge was very helpful in making restaurant reservation and obtaining show tickets. They were nice and effective.
I was very pleased with my stay and I will definitely stay here again and will recommend it to my friends. Great job Park Plaza! Thank you!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Adjacent to Victoria Station - Sleek, modern lobby - Rooms have modern business amenities - Heathrow 16 miles - Gatwick 26 miles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, EasyToBook, Agoda, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Park Plaza Victoria London reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Plaza Victoria London Hotel London
- Park Plaza London
- Park Plaza Hotel London
- London Park Plaza
- Victoria Park Plaza Hotel
- Victoria Park Plaza London
- Park Plaza Victoria London England