1. Excellent location, walking distance from Victoria train and metro Station and Pimplico metro station. Perfect choice if you arrive late at night from the airport with the National Express Bus.
2. Very close to Buckingham palace and Big-Ben.
3. Safe, quite, clean and luxurious area.
4. Lots of super markets and foodplaces around the hotel.
5. Very polite stuff willing to help you.
6. Clean room
7. Renovated room
8. Flat T.V.
1. Lots of noice inside the hotel from the corridors and the other rooms. Bad acoustic insulation.
2. Small room with not much space to move around.
3. They didn't change the sheets or the towels even though we stayed 4 nights there.
4. There were no hangers in the bathroom or chairs in the main room to hang the towels and that was very inconvenient.
5. The double bed wasnt a real double and it was uncomfortable for two adults.
6. AVOID the rooms in the basement they are claustrophobic, noisy and dirty.
To sum up its a small room in an average hotel, nothing special, not the most comfortable BUT the location is great, the price was good enough for central London and is tolerable for a couple of nights.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, HostelBookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Park Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Hotel London, England