“Too small rooms, good location” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Park Hotel

Park Hotel
You added Park Hotel to your Saves list
Park Hotel
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   64 Belgrave Rd, Victoria, London SW1V 2BP, England (Victoria)   |
Ranked #809 of 1,065 Hotels in London
“Too small rooms, good location”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

We arrived the hotel for 6 nights, 3 people. The room was so small that was no place to poot all our suitcases. It really wasn't a room for 3!!!
The workers didn't agree to give us a clean towels every day even when we asked for it.
Over all the room was clean, the breakfast was ok.
I absolutely had been in a better hotles in my life.

• Stayed December 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
  • Polish first
New Forest National Park, United Kingdom
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I had the distinct displeasure in spending a night in this sorry excuse for a hotel. I booked it via booking.com and according to the booking website I was getting a massive bargain as the rooms are apparently usually £380 per night and I got a room for only £60. What a great deal right?! Lies. all lies. if someone actually ever would pay £380 to stay in this dump I would die of shock. Frankly, I would say £30 a night would be more than fair. There were long black hairs on my duvet and sheets which grossed me out, and I was kept up all night long by my neighbours having the loudest most aggressive sex I have ever heard. Perhaps they thought they were clever by blasting the radio as well to try to cover the noise? Well needless to say, I did not sleep and I felt genuinely disgusted. I would avoid this place at all costs. never again.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled solo
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Well, unfortunately I have to join the group of unsatisfied guests. Just after we registered and paid for the accommodation in The Park Hotel, the very kind receptionist informed us, that he had overbooking in his hotel, but he organized for us the place in his friends' hotel few streets further and asked us to go with him. When we arrived to the new hotel, It occurred that the conditions are extremely poor in comparison to what we reserved via Booking.com - filthy bathroom, dirty bedclothes, terrible smell from the bathroom (when we opened bathroom-doors it occurred that the smell was caused by the biggest mold stain that I've ever seen - the ceiling was whole slimy-green). Additionally the lock in doors was damaged so that we had to base the chair by the door to ensure that nobody enters our room at night.
I do not really now what the conditions in The Park are - but I strongly discourage making reservations there - I can honestly say that organizational skills of hotel management team are on the very low level (Before arrival I called twice to ensure that my reservation is valid - why I was informed that everything is ok 2 days and than 5 hours before arrival?)
Think twice before you reserve your room in The Park! As I can see, my opinion is similar to some of the old ones – they should work very hard to organize everything right and than begin collecting reservations…

• Stayed December 2014, traveled as a couple
Lahti, Finland
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We were three girls staying here for three nights. We had room for three and it was small, almost all bed but that was what we needed. We needed place to sleep and have our stuff but we ended up hanging in the room couple night as well. There was TV and bathroom. The only minus was toilet which was leaking inside making noise but when we closed the door it was just fine.
Hotel was in good location near Victoria station so traveling around was easy. Hotel was clean and the cleaner came everyday!

• Stayed November 2014, traveled with friends
Fraz A, Front Office Manager at Park Hotel, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Dear customers,

Thank you for staying with us, we are glad you enjoyed your time at Park Hotel. The leak has been fixed and please in future let us know so we can recitify or change the room for you for the best possible stay. We look forward to seeing you in the future.

Kind regards,

Hotel Management
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We stayed in The Park hotel for 5 days and have just checked out.
I want to say what a fantastic place to stay it really is.
We have no complaints what so ever.
The room (205) was clean and freshly decorated.
TV and coffee making facilities in the room. Lovely shower room.
Room was cleaned every day and fresh towels supplied.
Nothing was to much trouble. Extra coffee, iron all available on request. Hairdryer supplied.
The two guys on reception were nothing more than polite and we were even given drinks at night!
Thank you so much for making our mini break relaxing. We will be back!!

• Stayed November 2014
Dear customer,

We endeavor to give the best possible stay for all our customers and are glad you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to seeing you in the future.

Kind regards,

Hotel Management
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2014

Room was clean, but the window had cellotape along the edges and no hot water came out of the shower. Didn't end up having the breakfast we paid for as it was just cornflakes. Must have blown the food money on the fancy George Clooney endorsed Nespresso machine they own in the very small dining area and it was hard to find as the sign on the column on the exterior photo wasn't there. Almost walked past the place. Overall it was clean and sort of did the job for a single night, but will stay elsewhere if I ever visit London again.

Stayed November 2014, traveled with friends
Fraz A, Front Office Manager at Park Hotel, responded to this review, November 11, 2014
Dear guest,

Thank you for submitting a review on your recent stay with us. We do appreciate your feedback and as it helps us to improve our services. Please note we only provide continental breakfast which is optional as our standard tariffs exclude breakfast from the room rate.

Please do let us know if you are planning to visit London in the near future, as we would like to offer you a special discount on your next visit and make your stay more comfortable.

Kind Regards,
Front Office Manager
Paris
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2014

Like one contributor of TripAdvisor, they cancelled two days before our departure whereas we booked one month ago. They never tried to give us a solution, just told us that the credit card didn't work for them. No client service to provide solution ! We called and they told us that they gave the room to other people.

Avoid this hotel !!!!!

Stayed September 2014, traveled with friends
Dear customer,

Sorry to hear that your booking has been cancelled. Please note, we do pre-authorise all credit cards a few days before the check-in date and notify our guests in case the card is declined. We cannot guarantee a booking unless the card has been pre-authorised. Please try to submit a valid card and ensure your card details are correct when you make a booking next time.

Kind Regards,

Front Office Manager

Been to Park Hotel? Share your experiences!