“Nasty bad joke!!!!” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Park Hotel

Save Saved
You added Park Hotel to your Saves list
Park Hotel
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   64 Belgrave Rd, Victoria, London SW1V 2BP, England (Victoria)   |
Ranked #1,009 of 1,075 hotels in London
“Nasty bad joke!!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2012

Where do I begin! This hotel needs to be shut down!!! My extended stay was horrible. It's smelly, dirty, has bugs and mold!!!! I felt unsafe and vulnerable as I step in, junkies out of my room, empty beer cans inside the room, cigarette butts all over. The management are rude and wouldn't know customer service if it bit them in the butt! Junkies and Pimps stoned and wasted here also, I had to lock the door with a chair and slept dressed in case I had to run. Please do not stay here 80 pounds a day is not worth your health!!! Obviously they will not refund your money. DO NOT STAY HERE!!!! ITS NOT SAFE!!!

Room Tip: Don't even consider this one! I would recomend a park bench instead.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled solo

405 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
  • Polish first
Coventry, United Kingdom
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2012

I had an awful experience with this hotel. I had reserved for a late night arrival and the hotel said it was the day after. The staff was very rude and aggressive, and literally threw us out in the middle of the night. Still, they accepted to cancel the reservation for the day after, as it was clearly a misunderstanding. Then, after a few days, I had the surprise they had still charged us for a night we never spent there! I complained to them and also to Late Room, which was the service I had used to book it. The hotel denied everything and they refuse to refund me, even if I have proof of what I was saying. I will never again use Late Room or consider this hotel for the future.

Room Tip: do not use this hotel. do not use Late Room booking service.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Turku, Finland
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2012

The rooms were filthy and there were bed bugs all over the place... We had a booking for three nights, but left after one. Solrry to say, we were dumb enough to pay the rooms in cash while booking in and never got our money back :-(. DO NOT ever stay in this hotel!!!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
Sheffield, England, United Kingdom
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2012

Do not stay at this hotel! Not even for one night! The rooms are infested with bed bugs. To the point that you'll see them crawl on the walls and ceiling. At the time I didn't realise that these were bed bugs and assumed that they came in from a window I left open and so thought all was well since I didn't notice anything strange in the first night. From reading reviews I've begun to realise that the people at the hotel KNOW OF THESE BED BUGS but they won't tell you. If you stay for one night you probably won't realise it in time. DO NOT stay here even if it's for one night and DEFINITELY DO NOT make the same mistake as me and stay for 4 nights. THE WORST NIGHTS OF MY LIFE.

Room Tip: Don't choose a room! There are no good rooms! If you're walking down Belgrave Road and you s...
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
Leeds, United Kingdom
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2012

We had two nights in this hotel and it was ok - basic but clean. I must admit I was very worried, deciding to read reviews for the hotel the night before travelling down and staying ove,r and reading horror story after horror story of bedbugs....shudder. The first thing we did when arriving at the hotel was to check for bugs and non were found - phew. The room was clean and a reasonable size for the money we paid. The shower had hot water. We didnt bother with breakfast, but we never bother with breakfast anywhere. We thought that the staff were friendly with us and have no complaints. We really enjoyed our trip and would use the hotel again.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
San Francisco
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2012

This place was #5 on TripAdvisor's 2011 "Dirtiest Hotels in Europe" list. It lives up to its infamous reputation. This is the worst hotel I have ever stayed in. Absolutely repulsive and disgusting. Pure filth! This is a hotel straight out of a horror movie. The first room I was in was on the top floor. It was no bigger than a closet. The window a mirrors were cracked Almost every tile in the bathroom was loose or cracked. Mold everywhere and looked like it had not been cleaned in years. There was also no hot water in the bathroom and shower. The worst part about this room was the bed bug infestation. I woke up in the middle of the night to find 15+ bud bugs on me and in my bed. I was terrified and immediately went down to the reception. The guy at the desk was responsive and gave me another room which was on the ground level. This room was in the same condition as the first room I had, but I only found 1 bed bug in there during the rest of my stay. There was stale cereal if you want to eat breakfast there. They charge to use the internet. I wanted to leave my bag at the hotel for a couple hours after I checked out. The guy at reception told me to put my bag in the dining area. It didn't feel safe, so I put it in the luggage storage at Victoria station which is only a ten minute walk. This hotel is in a good location, but it is not worth it. Stay some where else. This hotel is the worst case scenario.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled solo

Been to Park Hotel? Share your experiences!