“G8! Again !! 9.5/10” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
“G8! Again !! 9.5/10”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2013 via mobile

AMEZAING ! Seriously great Lebanese food.
Small tiny place 15 covers, with 6 chefs.
Food service value excellent.
Go every month , sit by bar on stool, order few dishes, usually, moutabal , okra & baby chicken. This time also had the monks salad (chopped aubergine peppers onion very good) & shanklish (Lebanese style cheese was ok) but overall dishes were huge great value n tasted 10/10.
Wish I lived more local 2 here ! This is a real gem ! Always book !! But if no space there takeaways r just as good !!!

london
“Saturday Night-10/10”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2012

I have been recommended by several individuals to try this place out. Although you have to book this place a few days in advance it is worth the wait no doubt. It s a very small and cosy restaurant but with very friendly staff whom are happy to help if you are unsure with the menu and what to order.

I advise people who visit for the first time to order only one or two starters as they are plentiful and able to get you going. The main should be a grilled dish, we opted for the mixed grill which had all the meats that they had to offer and it was sublime.

• Visited December 2012
“Suspect reservations system”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

I booked this restaurant for a special birthday dinner for my other half. We had walked past the restaurant many times and it always looked busy (it is very small - with only 5 or 6 tables for 2 or 4 people each). I booked by phone about 5 weeks in advance to make sure we got a table as I had heard it was popular on Saturdays. Fast-forward to the week leading up to the reservation and I happened to call into the restaurant to check my reservation was in the book. I was told 'yes' and left. Later in the day I received a phone call saying that a group had booked out the restaurant at the same time I had my booking and so they would have to cancel my reservation. I could move my booking to 5pm or 9pm - which obviously isn't great if you want a normal dinner! Tried to move the reservation to later in the week at a normal time, but suprprise surprise they were busy. Not very impressed at all and I have the distinct impression the owners are prepared to cancel people's reservations if a 'better' deal comes along for them later. I suggest people book with caution and follow up at least twice to confirm reservations!

Visited December 2012
“aMEZAing 10/10”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2012 via mobile

Great food & value , a real gem!!!
Service fantastic , very friendly staff, been here 4x times n they know my nAme already!
Very small n tight but part of its charm .
Booking a must, takeaway available.
My moutabal , okra were delicious & a must I'd the baby chicken !! Tender n charred portions r big !!!
10/10

“Fabulous Friday night”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

Booked in here on the recommendation of a Tooting Bec local who certainly knows her onions when it comes to tasty eats in South London. Yes it's "cosy" but for what it lacks in terms of elbow room it well and truly makes up for in terms of atmosphere. I tried a range of the smaller dishes including the infamous chicken livers, hummus like no other, spinach parcels and spicy lamb sausages and some lovely hallumi flat bread. Delicious food, very friendly staff fantastic value. Loved it!

• Visited November 2012