“Beautiful rooms” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #325 of 1,022 Activities in London
More attraction details
Owner description: The Landmark Spa & Health Club offers guests a complete well being experience. The spa centerpiece is a 15 metre swimming pool, around which is a whirlpool, a sanarium with two essence infused monsoon showers. Overlooking the pool is a fully equipped gymnasium home to the latest star-trac cardiovascular equipment, each piece with a personalised entertainment system. The spa has four relaxing treatment rooms where guests can enjoy a range of ESPA and VOYA treatments
London, United Kingdom
8 attraction reviews
“Beautiful rooms”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2012

The rooms were wonderful but that was it! Check in was a farce, it took them 15 mins to find our reservation and then, they gave us keys which didn't work. When we went back down to reception to get new keys, not a word of apology and 5 mins later, we had another set of keys. But it doesnt end there - the room keys they gave us already had someone in it and luckily, the occupant was not in!! They then upgraded us to a suite which was beautiful and large so it all ended up well but what a performance!

Visited February 2012

Aylesbury Bucks
23 attraction reviews
“Sunday brunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2012

Treat yourself to Sunday brunch at the Landmark opposite Marylebone station. Not cheap but well worth every penny

Visited February 2012
“Beautiful club with horrible service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2011

As a recent guest of the hotel, I had the chance to visit this spa on this past weekend. With the amazing service I received from the hotel I was expecting the same at the spa, I was sadly mistaken.
The decor and facility was among the best I have used. They really do think of everything, except for staff issues. Over two separate visits on Saturday and Sunday I had the unfortunate experience of dealing with a staffer who changed my entire experience at the spa. a young lady with short blond hair was working each time I visited. She was rude, and provided no customer service at all. In between interactions with me I watched her gossip with another female staffer about other guests.
For a first rate spa, the customer service must be first rate as well.

Sad letdown for something that carries the Landmark London name.

Visited March 2011