“I love this show” 5 of 5 stars

Book Now

Ranked #14 of 1,081 attractions in London
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: The awe-inspiring musical, Jersey Boys London show is the story of Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons. The phenomenal successful musical takes the audience to the era of 60s featuring some of the chart busting musical numbers at the opulent Prince Edward Theatre.
Alcester, United Kingdom
“I love this show”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2013

I have seen this 3 times and each time is just as enjoyable as the first. Terrific, fantastic, funny, sad but above all such epic music. I have taken my death metal fan son and even he loved it. A great show for everyone apart from the very young as the language can be colourful - but no worse than you will hear on the TV I guess. In short - go, the go again.

Visited March 2013

• Polish first
Winsford Cheshire
35 attraction reviews
“Excellent show”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2013

For a couple who have walked out half way through Les Miserables and Cats we did not know how we would enjoy this. We need not have worried, the show was absolutely first class and received a standing ovation at the end.

Reading, England, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
“brillant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013

this show must not be miss it takes you back in time the cast are brillant with the songs we all know and love

“Oh What a Night.....”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013

Having booked a few weeks previously, I was really excited to see Jersey Boys, with everyone I know who’d seen it in the past singing its praises. I must say, I wasn’t disappointed – the show was great.

Upbeat and infectious songs meant the two acts passed so quickly, it was over before we knew it.

If I had one (small) criticism, it’d be similar to that of another reviewer; that I’d have liked to have heard longer versions of some of the songs, or even a longer medley at the end of the show – I wanted more! But maybe that was the intention…..

High fives to all the cast, their performances made it a wonderful show.

Definitely recommended.

Nottingham, England, United Kingdom
“Amazing show!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013

Went to see the show on an evening performance mid week and I have to say it is one of the best shows I have seen in London.My wife and I were in London for our 25th wedding anniversary and being fans of Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons we were hoping for a great night out.This show did not disappoint it was fantastic from start to finish.The most amazing thing was the way the cast managed to recreate the sound of Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons it was uncanny! Anyway if you want to see a wonderful show with great performances go and see it I can`t wait to see it again if it goes on tour.