“Excellent course, wonderful food and a great teacher” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #93 of 1,018 Activities in London
Type: Classes/Workshops, Classes
London, United Kingdom
“Excellent course, wonderful food and a great teacher”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2011

Do start with the beginners course and work up from there.

Visited August 2010

“Excellent!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2011

My boyfriend took me to the 4 week Beginners Cooking Class as a birthday present. We both love traditional Japanese food and absolutely loved the cooking course. We learnt so many traditional Japanese dishes and cook many of the dishes at least 1 or 2 times a week for our dinner. We learnt where to buy all the best ingredients and found the class very valuable. Even my boyfriend who never use to cook loved the class. And the best thing was at the end of the class we got to eat all the delicious food we made!!

I was so impressed I booked a private sushi making class for my boyfriend's sister and her friends for her birthday surprise. The girls all loved it!!

Reiko was the greatest!

Visited August 2010
12 attraction reviews
“Hugely knowledgable and charming Japanese teacher in cosy kitchen”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2011

Rieko Hashimoto is all the things a cooking teacher should be:

- stylish
- knowledgable
- inclusive
- encouraging
- a great cook
a great teacher

Her classes (I have done home cooking and gourmet) are brilliant. You arrive feeling welcome and you leave with class notes, full of food and new found knowledge with the certainty that you could have a go at home.

Visited November 2010
“Reiko is a joy!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2011

Reiko is a joy- from her lovely home/ kitchen; to the delicious treats we learn how to make and then devour greedily (and thankfully), to the clear instructions and the multiple Top Tips that we learn that translate to all cooking encounters - I highly recommend Reiko. So much so I've taken all of her classes....

Visited October 2010