“Great Sardinian restaurant” 5 of 5 stars

+44 20 7731 0755
Website
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Sapori Sardi is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #64 of 17,997 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romance, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Description: Loosely translated as ‘Sardinian flavours’, this cosy family-run newcomer on Fulham Road nails its regional colours to the mast with a menu that highlights the island’s rustic specialties and native produce. Come here for bowls of spaghetti laced with bottarga (dried mullet roe), malloreddus ‘gnocchi’ with sausage ragù and pecorino or monkfish wrapped in Sardinian air-dried ham (served with sautéed courgettes, chilli and mint). The kitchen also knocks out its share of trattoria staples, from grilled calamari with tangy salmoriglio dressing to seafood risotto and calf’s liver with butter and sage.
Sugar Land, Texas
“Great Sardinian restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2014

We had dinner at Sapori Sardi a couple of weeks ago to celebrate my nephew's graduation from LSE. Sapori Sardi is located in Fulham, SW of London about 30 minutes by Tube. It is a small Sardinian family restaurant. The service was great. Our Sardinian server guided us through the selection of appetizers, main courses and wine. We shared grilled goat cheese, stewed mussels and grilled octopus for appetizers. They were delicious. I had seafood spaghetti for main course. It was tasty and al dente. The rest of our party enjoyed their main courses as well.

I must admit that this was the first time I had Sardinian cuisine. Although I could not tell if it was genuine or not, we had a wonderful meal in a relaxed environment. Sapori Sardi is highly recommended. I wish we had similar quality Italian restaurants in Houston where I live.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

• Turkish first
Huntingdon, United Kingdom
“NICE RESTAURANT”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014 via mobile

Visited this place as a party of 6 over the weekend.Nice place,service was good,wine was fine.Food was tasty.My own choice of veal was however a bit disappointing.The meat was fine and tasty but it was on a bed of rocket big enough to feed all of us.The rest of our party were impressed by their's.If I return again maybe I will choose something else.

Visited July 2014
london
““Outstanding! One of my best restaurant in London!””
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014

We dined here once before and we tought to give an other try, this time with friends of ours.
The setting, the food, the service and the ambiance was excellent. We have dined at many nice restaurants within Europe and US and this restaurant would rank very high.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Dessert & wine”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2014

My friend and I discovered this quaint hidden gem of a restaurant in SW London. The food and service were great. Although above average price the service and food were impeccable. We will definitely be visiting again. We had a glass of wine each and Tiramisu which was delicious light and melted in the mouth. I look forward to eating lunch or dinner there I the near future.

London, United Kingdom
“Delicious and authentic Sardinian food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2014

I have just discovered Sapori Sardi and I cannot wait to go back. Food is absolutely amazing and service is excellent. They do serve traditional food accompanied by a good selection of wines. And they definitely prepare the best "seadas" in London. Highly recommended.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere